[vlc-devel] Re: vlc: svn commit r19352 (jb)

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Mon Mar 19 12:31:27 CET 2007

Hello,

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 08:26:50 +0100, Clément Stenac <zorglub at diwi.org> wrote:
> Looks nice :)
Thanks.  :D

> Might be a bit hard to do, but File/Directory names should be aligned
> with Filter, it might need a bit of manual tuning :)
This has already been reported and asked by thresh... I will check what I can do,
but this may not be so easy. :D

> Could we maybe try to move "subtitles files" to the advanced options ?
> The dialog is a bit too big there. I know subtitles file should probably
> only used with file, though, and people might not find it. Maybe we
> should only show the "subtitles file" checkbox, and show the groupbox
> only if checkbox is checked.
I asked that question, xtophe prefered to let it like it is now.
IMVHO, it should be a checkbox that shows/hide the groupbox and should not be in
advanced options for a reason:
Subtitles are far more used than any other strange options but are less used than
normal opening.

Any other opinions ?

btw, the show More options is still broken under windows...

--
http://www.jbkempf.com