[vlc-devel] Re: Roadmap and other stuffs.

Pierre d'Herbemont pdherbemont at free.fr
Sun Mar 25 21:30:56 CEST 2007

On 25 mars 07, at 17:49, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote:

> I am afraid using git-svn will bring even more complexity and
> partially
> kill the advantage of git.

Well, the advantages of git would still be here for non committer,
and for SoC applicants. But for now that could be only for SoC
applicants.

> Either we switch to git (and provide a
> *read-only* svn for backward compatibility), or we stick to svn.

I really like git, but I am not sure how appreciated it is by other
developers, and they may not think it is worth the move. More over
Trac might be a blocker, as it strongly relies on svn.

Pierre.