[vlc-devel] Re: Extras/contrib bootstrap error?

Mark Moriarty mfmbusiness at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 28 13:31:49 CEST 2007

I'm still seeing the same build issue, trying to build extras/contrib under
Cygwin on WinXP.
For some reason, in extras/contrib/bootstrap, I have to change the ">
config.mak" to ">> config.mak", at line 49.
This is on a clean trunk, one where I have done a kill-and-fill -- there's
something about having a fresh environment where the ">>" is necessary.

Mark