[vlc-devel] Re: python binding compilation problem

KwangYul Seo kwangyul.seo at gmail.com
Thu May 3 17:54:45 CEST 2007

Hi.

I did what you said.

import vlc
mc=vlc.MediaControl('--verbose 2'.split())

The following is the stack trace. I compiled it again with the trunk
20070503.

(gdb) bt
#0  0x7009e0d6 in mediacontrol_exception_init ()
#1  0x1000161d in VLC_AddTarget (i_object=268465184,
    psz_target=0xc0ce10 "\001", ppsz_options=0x0, i_options=0,
    i_mode=12635664, i_pos=13811384) at libvlc.c:314
#2  0x1e0d855b in _image_base__ ()
#3  0x1e1e7e18 in _image_base__ ()
(gdb) Cannot access memory at address 0x1c

I tried http://wiki.videolan.org/Python_bindings#Win32_initialization too,
but the same result came out.