[vlc-devel] Re: Error while loading dlls

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Sat May 19 00:12:29 CEST 2007

Okay, under windows xp I used the dependency walker utility and found out there is a dll needed named EFSADU.dll by the vlc dlls.

  Not sure why this is needed but it is why I can not use latest vlc dlls.

  Did search on internet and found this about dll:
  http://www.processlibrary.com/directory?files=efsadu.dll

  Do you provide this as part of your download? I am using jvlc and downloading dlls as part of java webstart. If you need it for vlc I can add it to my install. Just want to make sure before I go further.

  Hope it helps.

  Regards,
  -Tony

Tony Anecito <adanecito at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Hi All,

  With the latest (5/18) while loading under windows xp home I am getting error message:
  unable to load function FT_Thunk(kernel32.dll).

  Works fine under windows 2000 professional.

  Any ideas?

  Thanks,
  -Tony