[vlc-devel] Re: Error while loading dlls

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Sat May 19 00:56:09 CEST 2007

Hi Filippo,

  Not sure what ldd is. Really frustrating to run into this after everything works fine on Windows 2000 and at work on XP till recently.

  Do me a favor if you want to.

  You can run the app on xp or windows 2000 if you have jdk 1.6 installed. I have an install that installs just the jre but that would waste your time.

  Just go to:

  http://www.myuniportal.com/MyUniPortal/MyUniPortal.jnlp

  That will download the app. I was going to give it to the group to play with anyway.

  You should find it interesting. The video button on the top menu bar launches the viewer.

  Regards,
  -Tony

  I have to lead a backpacking trip in 1hr and will be gone all weekend.

Filippo Carone <filippo at carone.org> wrote:
  Tony Anecito ha scritto:
> Still getting same error. Is there any other dlls that vlc loads besides the plugins, libvlc.dll and jvlc.dll?

Hi Tony,
maybe plungins have dependecies to other external libraries. Is there
anything like ldd on windows?

Cheers,
Filippo