[vlc-devel] revised Romanian translation file for VLC

Cristian Secară cristi at secarica.ro
Wed May 23 11:25:05 CEST 2007

Hello,

As stated in the Translation section of the VLC forums (sometimes
during January 2007), I am now the maintainer for the Romanian language
translation for VLC. This is with the explicit acceptance of the
previous maintainer, Circo Radu.

Although the actual percentage of the overall Romanian translated
strings gained a relatively little advance than the previous state, the
whole existing translation has been completely revised, including but
not limited to the inclusion of the specific Romanian diacritical marks.

The actual translation file is this
http://www.secarica.ro/traduceri/vlc_0.8.6b_lang_ro.zip

My own page that points to this translation is this (page is in
Romanian language)
http://www.secarica.ro/html/traduceri.html#vlc

The translation is currently in active development, but even so, please
consider including this and any subsequent revised version in the
currently distributed VLC packages.

The translation file is and will be updated from time to time. I can
notice this to your develpoment team, if so desired.
Please let me know if there is any kind of automation of this process
(for example some file update mechanism from my part that does not
imply e-mail notification, or something like that).

Thank you,
    Cristi

--
Cristian Secară