[vlc-devel] Re: downloads locked out...

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 18:02:56 CEST 2007

Thanks Remi,

  I wanted to try what was suggested but not sure if it effected the vlc source at the server. I will try it then. I am sure only the vlc developers have access to do anything that might change the source of the project.

  Just want to make sure I do no damage to the vlc source.

  Regards,
  -Tony

Rémi Denis-Courmont <rem at videolan.org> wrote:
  Le mercredi 30 mai 2007, Tony Anecito a écrit :
> Seems someone or something has locked source from download for the
> past two days since the server restart.

No. It's been working fine ever since the server came back to life
yesterday.

> I get the following message
> from subversion when trying to download:
>
> svn: Working copy 'vlc-trunk' locked
> svn: run 'svn cleanup' to remove locks (type 'svn help cleanup' for
> details)

If you read the error message, you would have figured out the solution
to your problem. Really.

http://www.remlab.net/