[vlc-devel] Re: Problems making vlc-0.8.6b

Alex Vazquez alexvazquezfente at gmail.com
Wed May 30 20:07:01 CEST 2007

2007/5/30, Toni Menendez Lopez <tonimenen at gmail.com>:

> The thing is that I have already installed and working ffmpeg and mpeg4ip,
> so it is necessary created packages with sources...
>
> Toni.

I think its recommended to download ffmpeg or live555 last versions and link
to them statically but you probably dont wanna do this for all the
dependencies. So, if you dont, you better install the development packages
-dev of the required libraries.

That's all i can say but i am no expert and maybe i am wrong, so i recommend
you to search the forums for help.

Bye

--
Alejandro Vazquez Fente