[vlc-devel] vlc: svn commit r22579 (fenrir)

gb.pub gb.pub1 at bastelica.net
Fri Nov 2 18:07:04 CET 2007

Great! I've pointed that problem out a few times, last was
http://mailman.videolan.org/pipermail/vlc/2007-September/014900.html,
but nobody confirmed that until now.

I've just manage to make this modification and recompile for Windows,
and i test with a DVD made from DV footages: linear deinterlacing if
perfect now! Will try with native DV footages ASAP and report result.

Thanks a lot for your help Fenrir.

Best,
Gérald.