[vlc-devel] 0.9.0 Feature Freeze

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Tue Nov 13 17:05:38 CET 2007

On Tue, Nov 13, 2007, Jean-Paul Saman wrote :
> j-b means the realvideo.c patch (using dmo loader). I asked Quovodis to
> look at it, but don't really know if he does. I also would like to ask
> Trax to also take a look at this.
I am rewritting bits of the patch, which is really awful in some parts,
taking some inspiration from realaudio.c and ffmpeg rm demuxer :D

It takes time because I have to understand the realaudio part, but I
made improvements :D

Anyway, maybe this work is useless because kostya might provide a native
decoder for RV30 and RV40, but AFAIK, it is not complete and hasn't the
same speed usage... But well, native is... native... :D
Maybe someone on this mailing list knows this a bit better.

Anyway, it is not useless for me, since it is unknown and sometime
windows build and contribs, and qt4 gets boring... :D But this is
personnal matter. :D

Coin coin, as usual,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf