[vlc-devel] how to get Notification about Pause / Play / Stop/Continue inside Filter Module?

Andre Weber WeberAndre at gmx.de
Wed Nov 21 14:41:30 CET 2007

Hi,

thanks - thats what I allready found out myself (one hour ago) -- inside the source
of  video_output.c ... there I found some source how to get the input thread... through
the playlist.
Now I am implementing the fadeing thread so that the lights goes on very softly...

If I'am ready with my plugin will be there a chance of integration into the offical
VideoLan source tree? I know the plugin is very specific and currently only
really useful below win32 but with some defines I prepared the source for
other platforms so it should compile for this currently without any real function -
doing just dummy calls.

André