[vlc-devel] 0.8.6d Release schedule

Rafaël Carré funman at videolan.org
Fri Nov 23 01:39:01 CET 2007

Le vendredi 23 novembre 2007 à 01:34 +0100, Jean-Baptiste Kempf a
écrit :
> On Fri, Nov 23, 2007, Rafaël Carré wrote :
> > * Activex : Quovidis (Damien) must tell us when the security issue will
> > be public, so we can provide patches/workarounds with the advisory
> > before the release which fix that one.
> > NEED INFO
> AFAIK, FLAC security is already known...

I was only refering to the Activex issue.

About FLAC, we updated to libflac 1.2.1 which fix the vulnerabilities,
but nobody did check the vlc flac demuxer already (where is fenrir?).

As long as nobody knows, this is not blocking the release.

--
Rafaël Carré <funman at videolan.org>