[vlc-devel] [Request for Comment] new filter module for AtmoLight

Andre Weber WeberAndre at gmx.de
Fri Nov 23 19:52:10 CET 2007

Hello,

some days ago I started to work on the module - so far I am ready -
the users at VDR-Portal.de say it works stable - it doesn't crash my private
VLC build - so I  think its now on some persons here to have a look
at it - for a second opinion if it is coded clean enough - and if it could
be integrated into one of the next releases of VLC I read here that
VLC 0.8.6d should be released shortly - I think my module will
compile with this version without bigger problems - because my
development was done with 0.8.6c ... I will spent some time
this weekend to check if my module will compile and work with
the VLC trunk version - is this the right way? to get it into the sourcetree?

attached the source of my filter module - the other software parts of the libary and AtmoWin
controlsoftware - which is related to this module could be found here:
http://eldo.gotdns.com/atmo-src/ --> the complete Atmolight source tree
http://eldo.gotdns.com/atmo-src/AtmoCtrlLib/  --> the com wrapper library
http://eldo.gotdns.com/vlc-src/vlc-086c my current vlc development folder
beaware this files are hosted on my workstation so the sites is no allways
available...

With best regards...

André Weber