[vlc-devel] 0.8.6d Release schedule

Rafaël Carré funman at videolan.org
Sat Nov 24 02:26:28 CET 2007

Le vendredi 23 novembre 2007 à 18:14 +0200, Rémi Denis-Courmont a
écrit :
> Le Friday 23 November 2007 17:55:42 Rafaël Carré, vous avez écrit :
> > libgcrypt can do public key verification, and is already used in gnutls.
>
> libgcrypt provides the *raw* DSA and RSA algorithms. That's pretty far from
> what, say, gnupg does.

I agree this is not as user (or developer) friendly as gnupg, but it is
still doable.

We can either put on the web servers data easily understandable by
libgcrypt (s-expressions) or do the conversion from gnupg format.

I'll look closer at libgcrypt and report what can be done with this
library.

--
Rafaël Carré <funman at videolan.org>