[vlc-devel] [RPM build VLC 0.8.6c] vlc.spec out of date ?

Gildas Fargeas gfargeas at irisa.fr
Fri Oct 5 17:37:07 CEST 2007

Hi,
i'm trying to build ym custom version of vlc but i'm stuck to the rpm
build ! The vlc.spec seems out of date (vlc-0.8.0 version) so i'd like
to know if there is an updated version of this file!
Does someone ever experienced this ? I'd like to build it on a debian
after that so i'm asking now: is the build system for debian is working
fine?
I know it works on windows but i'd really like to have it work on linux
so... ?
Thank you

G.F.