[vlc-devel] x264 cimpile issue under code blocks IDE

Muneeb Dawood muneebel at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 6 14:28:03 CEST 2007

Hi All

I have downloaded x264 snapshot. I am trying to compile x264 under linux. I have run the configure scritpt. Now I want to compile the x264 using code blocks IDE in linux but I am getting error messages as there are some files in the encoder and common directories that share the same name. I would appreciate if anyone can help me in this regard. Thanks.

Best Regards

Muneeb