[vlc-devel] vlc: svn commit r22468 (funman)

Subversion daemon svn at videolan.org
Mon Oct 8 00:07:09 CEST 2007

r22468 | funman | 2007-10-08 00:07:07 +0200 (Mon, 08 Oct 2007) | 7 lines
Changed paths:
   M /trunk/modules/misc/audioscrobbler.c

audioscrobbler: rewrite for new protocol 1.2
allocate as much as we can on the stack, to avoid numerous malloc() & free()
fix memory leaks by the same way
metadata reading is now performed exclusively from the callbacks
don't use linked lists anymore, but a queue of a fixed size of 50 songs, i.e. the maximum we can transmit in one submission.
properly unloads the module when encountering a fatal error, like no username/pw, no memory, VLC being banned by last.fm servers ...