[vlc-devel] Problems with Java Bindings

Filippo Carone filippo at carone.org
Tue Oct 16 22:45:00 CEST 2007

Il giorno mar, 16/10/2007 alle 00.13 +0200, Victor Fuertes Zanon ha
scritto:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I'm interested in a Mac OS X port of JVLC, and surely I will try to build it in
> the future, but, first of all, I want to see "VLCExample" and "VlcClient"
> running on Ubuntu and try to understand how they work.
>
> Unfortunately I can't run them :(

Hi Victor,
both errors outline that VLC cannot find plugins.
Did you run make install at the end of the make process? Try to run it
with -vvv to get a more verbose log. That will surely help you to find
what is wrong.

Cheers,
Filippo