[vlc-devel] Releases plan?

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Mon Oct 22 01:19:15 CEST 2007

On Mon, Oct 22, 2007, Rafaël Carré wrote :
> We would need to review all those tickets, and see what can be done,
> what can be postponed, what is blocking a test1 release.
Some of them won't be doable for next release, so let's remove them.
There are 9 tickets for Mac OS X and some are owned by people who won't
do it for next release ( thedj and gbazin ) and finally a lot are low
and lowest priority. So I suggest we prepare a 0.9.1-feature freeze
roadmap and move some of them to that roadmap.

Best Regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/