[vlc-devel] where a frame is being refreshed?

Yoni Amir amir.yoni at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 20:25:01 CEST 2007

Hello,

I am working on a research project in which I need to play a video
file and at the same time synchronize it with another piece of
software.
I want to try to use VLC. I am looking for the place in the code where
a frame is being refreshed, so I can tap in at this point and do
something (perhaps write a log message, or send synchronizing info to
another process).

I am not sure where to find that place in the code. I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Jonathan