[vlc-devel] Contribs for Windows... using gcc 4.2

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Wed Oct 24 18:11:28 CEST 2007

On Mon, Oct 22, 2007, Jean-Baptiste Kempf wrote :
> Those contribs need more testing than usual, and are already installed
> on altair. the NB 20071022 uses them. Please test them and report
> breakages ( except the qt4 quit and segfault one. :D )

So, those nightlies work more or less... As bad as the previous ones  in
fact :D

I have just seen that the libffmpeg dll has grown from 4.3 to 5.2MB
from august to now. I think we will have some difficult time to make the
final .exe under 10MB...

At the same time the qt went from 6.3 to 6.9MB...

Does anyone knows if we can shrink those dlls by any mean ? :D

Best Regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/