[vlc-devel] An little VLC Plugin

Steingoetter Christian CSteingoetter at de.pepperl-fuchs.com
Wed Oct 24 12:55:09 CEST 2007

Hello,

first i have to say: my english is very bad, but i try my best to explain.

First my simple question:

Our firm need a little VLC plugin. Like some options more to play videos. Is it possible that the VLC-Team write/program this plugin-tool-options or what ever you call it and we spend a amount of money what you want or need...

is something like that possible?

Christian Steingötter
Kommunikationselektroniker
Exponatbau

Pepperl+Fuchs GmbH
Königsberger Allee 87
68307 Mannheim
Telefon: +49 621 776-1089
Telefax: +49 621 776-1475
E-Mail: csteingoetter at de.pepperl-fuchs.com
www.pepperl-fuchs.com <blocked::http://www.pepperl-fuchs.com/>

Pepperl+Fuchs GmbH, Mannheim
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Dr.-Ing. Gunther Kegel (Vors./CEO), Dr.-Ing. Peter Adolphs, Werner Guthier, Mehmet Hatiboglu
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the supervisory board: Dr. Volker Langbein
Registergericht/Register Court: AG Mannheim HRB 4713