[vlc-devel] VLC in Occitan

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at nxtelevision.com
Fri Oct 26 19:16:08 CEST 2007

Hello,

>    I'd like to continue VLC translation into Occitan (it seems it's quite
>    dead). I'm already responsible of GNOME, Ubuntu and KDE translation so if
>    you'd like a more complete Occitan VLC translation, I'd be glad to help.

Have you tried to contact the current translator Laurent Jonqueres
<laurent_jonqueres at yahoo dot fr>. If he is no longer interested or
doesn't answer you can download the po file from
http://trac.videolan.org/vlc/browser/trunk/po/oc.po?format=raw

When you have added some translations, you can either put the file
online and send a link to the vlc-devel list or send me personally the
po file (it's too big to go in the ml)

Thanks

--
Xtophe