[vlc-devel] pt_BR incomplete strings

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at nxtelevision.com
Tue Oct 30 22:20:49 CET 2007

Hello,

On Tue, Oct 30, 07 at 18:13 -0300, Sidney Doria wrote:
> The .PO file for pt_BR is incomplete (some strings aren't there). I
> want to make a full translation of VLC.

Where and when have you taken the pt_BR.po file ? We may need to merge
your work with the current list of strings. Just send me your current
translation and I'll merge the file and send you the new pt_BR.po.

Also could you tell us which strings are missing ? If it's some strings
in the QT4 interface in the directory open dialog by example it's a
known problem fixed on linux and soon to be fixed on win

Thanks

--
Xtophe