[vlc-devel] net_Read in modules/access/udp.c and __net_Read in src/network/udp.c

Anand Anand taknevski at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 04:22:31 CEST 2007

Hi,

Thanks immensely once again. I would be very grateful if you could tell me
in which file and which function in the source code pf_block is being called
repeatedly till EOF because I cant seem to find it.

I understand the concept of callbacks --basically passing the function as an
argument to another function... however i still think somewhere the callback
function must still receive an argument.. I think it will be clear if I see
the way pf_block is being called..

thanks
anand