[vlc-devel] vlc: svn commit r21822 (jb)

Bill Dolson bd at landform.com
Fri Sep 7 18:00:38 CEST 2007

Hi,

For our needs we would be quite happy with UDP only available in the
command line.  Our use has nothing to do with the entertainment
industry, STBs, etc.  It is lab work with autonomous vehicles.  But in a
little LAN for quick prototyping UDP is quick and dirty, which is fine.
We have had no reordering problems because there is no routing.

Thanks,
BillD