[vlc-devel] vlc: svn commit r22120 (courmisch)

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 18:13:20 CEST 2007

Hi Courmisch,

I just wanted to say thank you for addressing all
these issues especially the threading and the
playlist.

If someone who can compile the jvlc bindings for
windows sends me the jvlc.dll I will gladly try
testing and give some feedback since I have had issues
in the past with the playlist not working as expected
and known issues with the threading in vlc (playlist,
input threads) that I or the jvlc team has had to work
around.

Regards,
-Tony