[vlc-devel] VLC and Windows

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 21:15:56 CEST 2007

Hi Rafael,
If you come out with instructions for a stable easy to
create a build environment I will try it. Just the
initial time of getting one working (Cygwin) made me a
little cautious about trying anything else. Something
about getting a product out the door and the amount of
time on just the VLC integration portion makes me a
little frustrated.

Regards,
-Tony

http://people.videolan.org/~funman/build_vlc_for_windows_in_qemu.png