[vlc-devel] vlc: svn commit r22256 (bitmap)

Bernie Purcell b.purcell at adbglobal.com
Mon Sep 24 08:09:31 CEST 2007

This fix seems to have messed up the Buildbot's Win32cross compiler. Prior
to this commit the gettext version check was failing to evaluate correctly
(due to it having digits in the pathname and producing gibberish in
response to a sed filter); now with this issue corrected bootstrap
attempts to use autopoint now (previously it didn't), and that is where
it's getting into trouble. I think it is an environment issue in the
Win32cross compile folder on Altair, possibly with a version of autopoint
not from the contribs being run. Can somone with access to Altair possibly
check this out and see if this is the case?

Thanks

Bitmap

Subversion daemon <svn at videolan.org>
Sent by: vlc-devel-bounces at videolan.org
24/09/2007 03:30 PM
Please respond to
Mailing list for VLC media player developers <vlc-devel at videolan.org>

<vlc-devel at videolan.org>
cc

Subject
[vlc-devel] vlc: svn commit r22256 (bitmap)

r22256 | bitmap | 2007-09-24 07:30:51 +0200 (Mon, 24 Sep 2007) | 3 lines
Changed paths:
   M /trunk/bootstrap

Couldn't bootstrap properly if a number existed anywhere in the path
to gettextize (eg. if I was building inside a directory called win32)