[vlc-devel] Recommended new patch for extras/contrib flac, v1.2.1

Mark Moriarty mfmbusiness at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 26 03:13:40 CEST 2007

The attached cures the problem I've seen building extras/contrib flac on
Cygwin, using the current flac 1.2.1.
Under Cygwin, size_t_max is not defined.  Trying to build, it generated many
bitreader warnings, then errored-out on stream_decoder.c.
I built with the attached change on Cygwin, it worked fine.
Can an Msys user check to make sure it doesn't break things for them?
Thanks.