[vlc-devel] rtp streaming---recv returns segfault

Anand Anand taknevski at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 18:05:39 CEST 2007

Hi,
thanks for the reply

 i did make a call to block_New before recv its just that i did not write it
in the mail.

Secondly I deiscovered the problem was with i_mtu as I had initialized it to
1500 and it was too large so a segfault occurs. When I reduced the value of
i_mtu the call returned without error.. Can u please tell me what is the
correct value of i_mtu to pass to the recv call? Or for the vlc rtp
streaming output what is the number of bytes per packet?

Thanking You,
Anand