[vlc-devel] [DVDnav-discuss] VLC plays well

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Sun Sep 30 23:17:35 CEST 2007

On Sun, Sep 30, 2007, Nico Sabbi wrote :
> after a lot of time I checked-out vlc and compiled it with support for
> our fork of dvdnav and dvdread without the slightest trouble.
> Menus seem to be working too.
> Does anyone have problems with it?
Nope, I have it working quite well on my comp (debian/sid - VLC HEAD)
and I need to check it for cross-compiling for Windoze.

I think most of the patches we usually apply are integrated, however, I
still need to check it, because I think there is a big patch, that I
don't understand that isn't integrated.

Best Regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf