[vlc-devel] [Patch] Detect screen on ToggleFullscreen with Xinerama

Antoine Cellerier dionoea at videolan.org
Tue Apr 1 23:42:35 CEST 2008

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008, Jean-Philippe André wrote:
> I've written a simple patch which allows people using Xinerama not to set up
> manually the screen where they want to toggle fullscreen. Using configuration
> value « MODULE_STRING "-altfullscreen" » set to -1, VLC will detect the
> screen under the mouse and set SCREEN to this screen.
>
> This works for me, please have a look at this.

Looks good. You patch doesn't apply properly (it's missing some of the
commit, author and date lines it seems).

Btw, would it be possible to do something like "maximise on the mouse's
screen if double clicking (or over the video)", "maximise on the
appropriate screen when clicking the hotkey or interface button"
otherwise (where appropriate would have to be defined)?

--
Antoine Cellerier
dionoea