[vlc-devel] [Patch] fix for VolumeBar in Toolbar, compatible to wxwidgets 2.8 (fixed)

Dominique Leuenberger dominique at leuenberger.net
Tue Apr 15 09:34:47 CEST 2008

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 17:59:02 +0200
Jean-Paul Saman <jpsaman at videolan.org> wrote:

> Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
> > The patch applies against 0.8.6f as well!
>
> Please resend it against git. I won't put it into 0.8.6-bugfix
> because it changed a lot of code. Did you test if the change also
> works ok with wxwidgets 2.6?
>
> Gtz
> Jean-Paul Saman.

JP,

The patch was already sent against git master and pdhermont applied it
on the 0.9 tree; and as for 0.8.6 it's to much of a change to consider
it a bugfix, I think there is nothing more left.

 From my tests, it also works well with wx 2.6; did not see any problems
with it.

So as the patch is already applied, I don't think you want me to send
anything, right?

Dominique