[vlc-devel] Application for Apple Design Awards

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne.videolan at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 20 11:55:50 CEST 2008

On 17.04.2008, at 14:18, Antoine Cellerier wrote:

> Do you really believe that we can have 0.9.0 released by May 12? Or is
> the stable release deadline a bit later?
Nope, it's May 12, thus it isn't realistic to have 0.9.0 out by then
nor to have it in a non-released, stable state.

> Anyway, I guess that we could apply with 0.8.6 if 0.9.0 isn't released
> by then. (The Media category would make more sense in my opinion)
I got the same opinion on the category selection, but since one may
apply to as many categories as one wants to...
VLC 0.8.6f (or even 0.8.6g by then :p) is also a good candidate, but
0.9.0 is surely more promising.

Well, let's see. Just don't forget about it and discuss it on our next
IRC meeting.

Best,
Felix