[vlc-devel] libvlc_input_set_rate in 0.9.0 ?

More, Randy rmore at osmose.com
Thu Apr 24 19:29:43 CEST 2008

I am experimenting using libvlc 0.9.0.  I have been unable to find the
function that allows the playback rate to be set to a specific value (I
think it was libvlc_input_set_rate in the prior version)?

I see VLC_SpeedFaster at ordinal 0x002C and VLC_SpeedSlower at ordinal
0x002D (and they both work fine, now including the audio!!) but I can't
divine how to set the speed directly like you could with
libvlc_input_set_rate.  Is it maybe done with VLC_VariableSet?  If so
what is the variable name?

Thank you

RKM