[vlc-devel] GSoC 2008: Mac OS X Integration

Eric Dudiak dudiak at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 08:22:17 CEST 2008

Hello VLC developers!

I have been accepted to the Google Summer of Code 2008 to work on VLC.
I will be working on integrating VLC further into Mac OS X to make it
an even better alternative to Apple's own QuickTime. One of the
biggest additions will be a Quick Look Generator to allow previewing
of VLC-compatible media without opening any program (http://www.apple.com/macosx/features/quicklook.html