[vlc-devel] GSoC 2008: New VLC interface for Maemo (Nokia N8** internet tablet)

Antoine Lejeune phytos at via.ecp.fr
Tue Apr 29 03:21:35 CEST 2008

Hello everybody,

I'll be working on VLC during this summer thanks to the Google Summer of
Code.

My project is to port VLC to the Maemo platform and to create a whole
new interface based on this framework and adapted to these devices.

You can have more information on the wiki page of my project :
http://wiki.videolan.org/SoC_2008/New_VLC_interface_for_Maemo

For those who don't know me, I'm currently doing a media library for VLC
as a second year student project at École Centrale Paris with jpeg and
ivoire (vlc-ecp-project git repository) and I'm the current treasurer of
VideoLAN.

See you and thanks a lot,

--
Antoine Lejeune - phytos