[vlc-devel] commit: Revert "Revert "Revert "Disable crashy FS controller by default""" (Laurent Aimar )

Laurent Aimar fenrir at via.ecp.fr
Sun Aug 3 15:24:34 CEST 2008

On Sun, Aug 03, 2008, Pierre d'Herbemont wrote:
> Please stop revert and revert and discuss...
 It is not a problem of dicussion:
 - courmish disabled FS because it was buggy.
 - I fixed FS and renabled it
 - I discovered another FS bug, so I disabled it the time I fixed it.
 - I renabled it once really fixed (well I hope ;).

Now we could discuss if it is really needed to deactivate a feature when
it is buggy but it has both pro and con...

--
fenrir