[vlc-devel] commit: macosx: Add the file that allows nib to be edited. (Pierre d' Herbemont )

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne.videolan at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 3 17:25:34 CEST 2008

Am 03.08.2008 um 06:22 schrieb git version control:

> vlc | branch: master | Pierre d'Herbemont <pdherbemont at videolan.org>
> | Sun Aug  3 06:24:45 2008 +0200|
> [e71516047e1933645caa9442236cf47fe523ed01] | committer: Pierre
> d'Herbemont
>
> macosx: Add the file that allows nib to be edited.

hmm, this is still the Xcode 3.x NIB file format. I guess that it is
fully compatible with 10.4 in terms of displaying the UI at run time,
but we should check that.
At least, this removes compatibility with IB 2.5 because of the
included toolbar. As Xcode 3.1 fixes most of IB3's obvious bugs when
saving files, this should be fine though.

Best,

Felix

... who feels like sounding like an old man criticising all new
things ... Oo