[vlc-devel] Codecs for JavaFX

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 9 19:45:17 CEST 2008

Thanks Remi that is good to know. I am not sure about all the codecs I was told by the JavaFX group they were going to add in version 1.0 (not sure when the release date is) but they only have avi and something else which I do not remember. No mov or probably asx or mms. No mention of camera capture and no mention about supporting swing.

So still quite a few holes in their feature list.

Nothing ever easy in the multimedia world or for apps that want to use multimedia.

Regards,
-Tony