[vlc-devel] Request to switching Hindi language Coordinator

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at chewa.net
Mon Aug 18 19:53:04 CEST 2008

Hello,

> I fully support Balasubramaniam's request to change the team coordinator
> for Hindi,
> http://www.videolan.org/developers/i18n/
> (I am listed as current coordinator for Hindi).

You can download the file to translate here:
http://git.videolan.org/gitweb.cgi?p=vlc.git;a=blob_plain;f=po/hi.po;hb=HEAD

You can use poEdit or Kbabel or a simple texteditor(in UTF8) to edit it.
If you prefer to do the translation in a webapp, you can contact Samuel
Murray (Groenkloof) <samuel at translate.org.za> of the Decathlon project.

Once you have done a part, you can send it to me personally or put it
online and send the link to the mailing list.

Thanks

--
Xtophe