[vlc-devel] commit: ffmpeg chroma: Change GetVlcChroma and GetFfmpegChroma to use a video_format_t, so that we will be able to access and set the rgb mask later on. ( Derk-Jan Hartman )

git version control git at videolan.org
Tue Aug 19 21:15:40 CEST 2008

vlc | branch: master | Derk-Jan Hartman <hartman at videolan.org> | Tue Aug 19 21:02:25 2008 +0200| [cd920984e2459f2b9d2e96b5cc27da97327ca5ec] | committer: Derk-Jan Hartman

ffmpeg chroma: Change GetVlcChroma and GetFfmpegChroma to use a video_format_t, so that we will be able to access and set the rgb mask later on.

This is the first work required to fix #1749

> http://git.videolan.org/gitweb.cgi/vlc.git/?a=commit;h=cd920984e2459f2b9d2e96b5cc27da97327ca5ec
---

 modules/codec/avcodec/chroma.h      |   37 +++++++++++++++++++++++-----------
 modules/codec/avcodec/deinterlace.c |   11 +++++++--
 modules/codec/avcodec/encoder.c     |   13 +++++++----
 modules/codec/avcodec/video.c       |   18 ++++++++++++----
 modules/demux/avformat/demux.c      |   22 ++++++++++++--------
 modules/video_filter/swscale.c      |    7 ++++-

Diff:   http://git.videolan.org/gitweb.cgi/vlc.git/?a=commitdiff;h=cd920984e2459f2b9d2e96b5cc27da97327ca5ec