[vlc-devel] Trying to port vlc for wince

Geoffroy Couprie geo.couprie at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 16:42:38 CEST 2008

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 2:27 PM, paramita kar <kar.paramita at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks very much for the reply. Actually i have already built about
> 50 plugin dlls on embedded vc++. My workspace shows 61 total projects
> (plugin dlls + libvlc +vlc) but somehow i have a feeling some more plugin
> dlls are required for it to run.Any idea how many dlls required for a
> minimal working version or which dlls provide the major functionalities? Few
> of the plugins I have guessed i will need to add to the workspace but this
> code seems to be very interlinked so i may have missed something. My
> essential requirement is network streaming of audio video data.Any help will
> be appreciated.
Do you have some requirements for the data you will receive (do you
send, or receive, or both?). You will need at least the dummy plugin,
and memcpy, and some access plugins. A good way to see which ones you
need is to look at the log: vlc will complain if it doesn't find the
right plugin. The log file should be vlc-log.txt, at the root of your
disk.