[vlc-devel] commit: mjpeg demux: When looking trough the data for EOI, also check for SOIs and skip the next EOI if we do find a SOI. This is to handle JPEG images which have JPEG thumbnails in their EXIF data . (Derk-Jan Hartman )

Rémi Denis-Courmont rem at videolan.org
Wed Aug 20 20:14:41 CEST 2008

Le mercredi 20 août 2008 17:41:55 git version control, vous avez écrit :
> vlc | branch: master | Derk-Jan Hartman <hartman at videolan.org> | Wed Aug 20
> 16:42:37 2008 +0200| [f9afd65c766084dd74fb7aa0c8a89e116cf57c42] |
> committer: Derk-Jan Hartman
>
> mjpeg demux: When looking trough the data for EOI, also check for SOIs and
> skip the next EOI if we do find a SOI. This is to handle JPEG images which
> have JPEG thumbnails in their EXIF data.

In case you have not noticed, git expects that the FIRST commit log line be
short. If you want long commit logs (and there is nothing wrong with
detailled explanations), please write a summary one liner, an empty line, and
_then_ the ugly details. Please, for the sake of the commit mail subjects,
git-rebase , git-cherry and git-whatever-else-I-do-not-use.

http://git.remlab.net/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=vlc-courmisch.git;a=summary