[vlc-devel] Cosmetics

Georg Seifert georg.seifert at gmx.de
Sat Aug 23 17:39:22 CEST 2008

Hello,

I would like to so a small cosmetic change on the main video window in
Leopard.

I just cant find the complete code (but I saw some example some time
ago).

I use the initWithContentRect... in a NSWindow subclass in on of my
apps but without the ifdefs. I put them in in Mail I do not find the
code to distinguish Tiger and leopard right now but this should be easy.

- (id)initWithContentRect:(NSRect)contentRect styleMask:
(NSUInteger)windowStyle backing:(NSBackingStoreType)bufferingType
defer:(BOOL)deferCreation
{
#ifndef TIGER
	windowStyle |= NSTexturedBackgroundWindowMask;
#endif
	self = [super initWithContentRect:contentRect styleMask:windowStyle
backing:bufferingType defer:deferCreation];

	if (self) {
#ifndef TIGER
		[self setContentBorderThickness:32.0 forEdge:NSMinYEdge];
#endif
	}
	return self;
}

if someone could try this with VLC and commit it?
Regards
Georg