[vlc-devel] preferences

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne.videolan at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 23 23:19:21 CEST 2008

Am 23.08.2008 um 15:28 schrieb Pierre d'Herbemont:

>> 2) The interface is alway in English, whatever I select in the
>> Preference (Auto or German)
>
> I'll leave this one to someone who builds VLC with --enable-nls.
> Felix? DJ?

Works for me.

Georg, please reset your prefs using the provided button and make sure
that your global i18n settings (in the System Preferences) are set
correctly, meaning that German (plain, no Austrian or Swiss dialects)
is listed at the first position. If it still doesn't work, I guess
that this is a nightly-build-only problem, which is definitely not
present in release-builds (which will be available on Wed, btw.).

Best,

Felix