[vlc-devel] Translations for VLC 0.9.0

Alexander Didebulidze alexander.didebulidze at stusta.mhn.de
Sat Aug 23 18:37:55 CEST 2008

Hello Christophe,

I translated some strings but because of the exams i don't have time to
do more :( ..
i did not test the translation but it should be OK (and better than
previous one).

I hope my translation will get into 0.9.0... :)

Regards,
Alexander Didebulidze

--
Alexander Didebulidze <alexander.didebulidze at stusta.mhn.de>