[vlc-devel] commit: Fix #1899 as far as I can test it (in all cse this change is good). ( Rémi Duraffort )

Rémi Duraffort ivoire at via.ecp.fr
Sun Aug 24 15:59:05 CEST 2008

Hello
> Can someone explain how this piece of the code works btw?
> It seems really weird that the code to move trees still works (which
> it does) if you set i_newpos to 0.
We might ask zorglub about a good explanation of how the playlist works.
But as far as I understand this code there is two array in the playlist:
category and onelevel.
And we might move to the right position only in onelevel.
I think the code has been partially changed so this code might be
changed in the future because it's really unclear.

--
ivoire | Rémi Duraffort